Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Living + Loving



I feel like I'm on such a role lately! After having a serious reflection and discussion with analysis queen (mum) about my life and attitude towards things, I'm feeling super happy and inspired to make and do .. and live (please don't take that to mean I was suicidal... I mean actually really live life to the fullest)!

Today I finished off a pretty little present for my bestie and sent it... I am pretty happy with how it turned out and can't wait for her to see it! If you want a look see, make sure you stop by my facebook or pinterest! And also, I regularly update my accounts over at twitter and facebook.. so if you want to keep up with my day to day life, make sure you head over and like/follow..

Aaaand... I think I finally came up with a new blog name!!!! I know you guys have been voting over there --> and I am so grateful, but after letting the names sink in and hearing some of your suggestions, I put the two together and came up with a new one that I'm absolutely loving! Yay! Because I said I would do a little give away if you guys came up with a new name for me that I loved more, I will still give you until the 1st of April at 9:00pm to get any suggestions in, but I'll take down the poll.

So if you think you have a fantastic name that I would absolutely love, head over to this post for the details and leave a comment with your suggestion.

Something else I've been working on today... can you guess what it is? Come back tomorrow to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment