I know I said I would show you what that cryptic photo was today, but I got a little discouraged ... I'll save it for later.
Instead, today I bring you a quick, cheap and very easy way to dress up your drawers!!!
Do you have a drawer that looks like this one?
I'm pretty sure everyone does.. Mine is the bits and pieces utensil drawer.. And I got fed up with mine so I decided to make a drawer liner to pretty it up.
What you'll need:
* Some cardboard - you can get it from an old cereal box (my favourite source).. I found mine laying around on the floor. I'm not sure what it was from!! Perfect size anyway :)
* All kinds of circles - Mine were left over from a little shoot and a present I made. I used fabric ones from this, as well as paper.
* Some clear contact - (the stuff you cover school books in). You can buy it from craft shops and newsagents and Big W (or Target, Kmart...etc) here in Australia.
1. Cut your cardboard & contact to the size of the drawer you want to line
2. Peel the backing from the contact and get sticking! Remember to stick with the side of the circle you want to show down (so when you flip it over and stick it on the card it will show)
3. Once you've put all the circles you want on the contact, flip the contact over and stick it to the cardboard...
It's that easy!