Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blankity Blank





1. My greatest strength is procrastination.... but that's not a strength really..

2. My greatest weakness is ...oh man - procrastination. I am the worst


3. People always compliment me on my creativity...


4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me on the computer looking at blogs and pinterest.


5. The most cozy place in all the world is snuggled up next to Peck in bed :) Or curled up in either the giant red bean bag or the blue bean bag like chair... hehe


6. Something new that I tried recently was oh man, what haven't I tried recently! Today I made a drawer liner, yesterday I made a headband, and I've been trying new recipes for dinner every night this week. Actually, come to think of it, I try a new recipe most nights... I am not one for routine!

7. This weekend I would like to relax.... and maybe go out and do something fun.

3 comments:

  1. Haha this is good and spot on! I totally have days like this. Go you on trying out new recipes. Since my hubs work can feed him he brings food home so I don't have to cook that much. I like cooking, but only when I'm inspired. I don't like the pressure feeling of having to do it every night.

    - Sarah
    A Girl In Transit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what does your husband do? that's so nice for you! I do get sick of cooking a lot, this week has been a good one though :)

      Delete