- When I was a kid I wanted to be a shop keeper, teacher, nurse, farmer, hairdresser when I grew up.
- As an adult, my dream job would be a shop owner, stylist of all things (clothes, interior, shoots), apartment stager.
- When I was younger I wanted to be just like my sister.
The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was(I've never done Halloween.. No done here is Australia much.. and if it was, I wouldn't do it anyway... ... .. . .I'm not much for silly festive days .. or ones that are pagan in origin.
- My favourite childhood toy was the sandpit and cubby house.. Making mud 'ice chocolate' and mud pies was the best :)
- The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when my brother and I were playing with a tennis ball inside (tiles.. who can resist a good indoor game of handball?!) and we broke my dad's really expensive glass measuring flask thing... we were probably 15ish haha.. oops.
- I get daily inspiration from pinterest, blogs, my husband, Real Living magazine.. life.