Monday, August 29, 2011

good intentions

After getting home from college I was inspired to start compiling a scrap book of all the things that I find along life's journey that inspire me. I was inspired to be inspiring... ? Anyway. I sorted through a bunch of magazines, found a bunch of cool things, felt pretty inspired.... and that's where it ended.


I have to say, I'm not really enjoying having the internet back. It's so much nicer without it. I wanted to get some work done for my studio. .. I wanted to get some design work done... I wanted to do something, make something.. but instead I played Age of Empires online and browsed pinterest. I need to learn self control when it comes to internet! I really wish I had a lock for it! hehe


Anyway, before my creativeness wasted away, I drew this picture of Mr Peck (which doesn't look that much like him) and stuck these pictures in my inspiration journal.






No comments:

Post a Comment