Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Well, it's been too long since I filled in the blanks so here there are! Happy Friday :)

1. The best thing I did all week was make Mr Peck delicious cupcakes and baked brie filled damper to enjoy in a little fortress for our 2 year anniversary!

2. This amazingly beautiful and hot weather make me super happy. 

3. Pets are so fun! I want one of every kind please!

4. Mr Peck is the best thing about my life. 

5. With the cooler [warmer here!] weather I am looking forward to spending more time outside and being able to wear shorts, and not have to find a cardigan/jacket that matches my outfit. Plus I can finally wear the summer clothes I bought while in USA!

6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a rug for our lounge room... and bookshelves all over the house.

7. This weekend I am going to knit.... and knit some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment