Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Package Pals: The results!

Hi!
Today it's my turn to share my package pal experience (thanks to Gentri Lee!)

Here's a reminder of what I sent my package pal, Angela.



....and, Here's what I got! I was so super excited when I got my package! And as soon as I opened it I thought oh boy, I should have sent Angela more things!!! I absolutely love all the things I got. I even did a little video of the opening!




{music - Upular by Pogo}


Mr Peck & I ate the candy almost as soon as the box was open (and there were also some Cheetos, which were delicious and helped sustain us while writing an essay!) The tropical flavoured skittles were so good! And I can't wait to try the nail stickers, I've been seeing them around for a bit but hadn't tried them, so yay!


I just love Fossil and when I saw these two Fossil bags, I was so so excited! This is the cutest little sewing kit I've seen and perfect to carry around for those little emergency repairs.


(Angela, I know you suggested this bag for my crafty things, but I really needed a new makeup bag and this is perrrrfect!)

So, I'd just like to say a huge thank you to Angela for the amazing gifts I received. I can't wait to do something like this again, was the best experience! So thanks to Gentri as well for making it possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment